UNESCO Islamabad seeks the services of qualified and professional organizations/ firms for undertaking the following two components (fully or partially) of the Pakistan- UNESCO Girls Right Education Programme (GEP) reflected in the terms of reference in accordance with the present solicitation document.
Component 1: Community mobilization and advocacy.
Component 2: Improvement in school physical and learning environment.
Details RFP of each province/area can be downloaded from the link mentioned below:
1. Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), Ref: FO/RFP/07/2015-102
2. Balochistan, Ref: FO/RFP/07/2015-103
3. FATA, Ref: FO/RFP/07/2015-104
4. Gilgit-Baltistan, Ref: FO/RFP/07/2015-105
5. Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT), Ref: FO/RFP/07/2015-106
6. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Ref: FO/RFP/07/2015-107
7. Punjab, Ref: FO/RFP/07/2015-108
8. Sindh, Ref: FO/RFP/07/2015-109
Sealed proposals should be submitted to Administrative Officer, UNESCO Office, 7th Floor, Serena Business Complex, Sector G-5, Islamabad, latest by Friday 21 August 2015, 1230hrs.
UNESCO may, at its own discretion extend this deadline for the submission of proposals by amending the solicitation documents in accordance with clause Amendments of Solicitation Documents